Monday, November 14, 2011

CHEESE AND SAUSAGE MUFFINS

RECIPES FOR ORDINARY DAYS WHEN YOU WANT TO CREATE SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY WITH VERY LITTLE FUSS.


Everyone loves muffins for breakfast or for anything, for that matter, but where is it written that muffins have to come with blueberries or mashed up bananas or raisins or something of that ilk? Why not put some great tasting sausage and cheese into some muffins and see how they turn out, I asked myself one day and myself replied, Try it and see how it turns out. And so I did and they turned out marvelously delicious which is why I am giving you the recipe so you can try it and see how they turn out for you. I'm making no guarantees, but I think you'll agree that these are extraordinary muffins for an ordinary day and you'll want to make them again and again. Try it and see.








No comments: